1. IHM Assist will provide services in respect of Emergency Medical Evacuation,
Emergency Medical Repatriation and Transportation of Mortal Remains
necessitated by accident, illness or death of member occurring when member
is travelling outside Malaysia for a period not exceeding ninety (90) consecutive
days on any one trip.
2. Medical Evacuation and Repatriation are carried out as a result of serious
medical condition and subject to the following terms and conditions:-
(a) Part I – Definition
SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION
Means a condition which in the opinion of the appointed Assistance Company
constitutes a serious medical emergency requiring urgent remedial
treatment to avoid death or serious impairment to the Member’s immediate
or long term health prospects. The seriousness of the medical condition will
be judged within the context of the Member’s geographical location, the
nature of the medical emergency and the local availability of appropriate
medical care or facilities.
(b) Part II – Terms and Conditions
1. PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS
Means any medical condition in respect of which the Member has been
hospitalised during the twelve (12) months period immediately prior to
the first day of the membership or any medical condition that has been
diagnosed or treated by a medical practitioner including prescribed drugs
within the six (6) months period prior to the first day of the membership.
The following treatment, items, conditions, activities and their related or
consequential expenses are excluded from the programme and IHM
Assist shall not be liable for: -
- Pre-existing conditions as defined.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation or Repatriation or cost not approved in
advance and in writing by the Assistance Company and/or not
arranged by Assistance Company. This exclusion shall not apply to
Emergency Medical Evacuation from remote or primitive areas, which
the Assistance Company cannot be contacted in advance and delay
might reasonable by, expected to result in loss of life or extreme
prejudice to the member’s prospect.
4) Medical Service Provider Referral
- IHM Assist will give you referral information on dentist, clinics or a doctor.
- IHM Assist only give referrals and is not liable or responsible for members’
5) Worldwide Medical Assistance
IHM Assist will provide the following services to its members calling IHM Assist
Centre in KL at any time 24-hours a day and 365 days a year when they are
travelling outside Malaysia for a period not exceeding 90 consecutive dates on
any one trip: -
(a) Telephone Medical Assistance
- IHM Assist will provide medical advice to the members over the telephone.
(b) Medical Service Provider Referral
- IHM Assist will provide the name, address, telephone number and, if
requested by the member and if available, office hours of physicians,
hospitals, clinics, dentists and dental clinics (collectively, “Medical Service
- IHM Assist shall not be responsible for determining the appropriate medical
speciality for handling the member’s particular problem nor for providing
medical diagnosis or treatment.
- The final selection of the Medical Service Provider shall be the responsibility
of the member and IHM Assist shall not be liable in respect of any
consequences arising out of or howsoever cause by the services provided
by the Medical Service Providers referred by IHM Assist.